Broker, CRS, ABR, GRI
"A Dream Behind Every Door"
All of Germaine's 20+ years of real estate experience have been with Prudential Montana Real Estate (formerly Gillespie Realty Company). She is a full time Realtor ready to provide you with the service you need to make one of the major decisions most people make in their entire life time - the purchase of their real estate investment. Germaine's background in fine arts and her work experience in the interior design and architectural drafting fields, has been an asset for her customers and clients. Germaine and her husband Jeff, a professional musician and videographer, have made Missoula their home since 1971. Together they are actively involved in Missoula's community and have two talented children, Jesse 31 and Rachel 28.
• BS degree from West Texas State University: 1971
• K-12 teaching credentials University of Montana: 1973
• Licensed Realtor: 1985
• Graduate Realtor's Institute: 1989
• Certified Residential Specialist: 1993
• Accredited Buyers Representative: 2000
• Realtor of the Year for the Missoula County Association: 2001
• Realtor of the Month: 1989, 1998, 1999, 2000
• Member of Million Dollar Club, 1987 to present
• RPAC '99 contributor: 1998 to present
• Past president of Missoula Organization of Realtors: 2003
Travel, sailing, gardening, cooking
1020 South Avenue West
Missoula, Montana 59801
All information contained herein is derived from sources deemed reliable, however, is not guaranteed by Prudential Montana Real Estate, Managing Broker, Agents or Sellers. Offering is subject to error, omissions, prior sales, price change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by Seller. We urge independent verification of each and every item submitted, to the satisfaction of any prospective purchaser.
©2013 An independently owned and operated broker member of BRER Affiliates, Inc. Prudential, the Prudential logo and Rock symbol are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Used under license with no other affiliation of Prudential. Equal Housing Opportunity.